BoreSaver EZ-Eco is an all-purpose cleaning treatment specially formulated for water supply systems restricted by environmental or health & safety considerations. Compliant with DG legislation, it safely removes deposits and slime from boreholes, wells, pumps and equipment.
EZ-Eco is the environmentally friendly solution for a range of single and multiple contamination problems including:
- Iron bacteria
- Calcium carbonate
- Iron oxide
- Manganese oxide
Completely safe, easy to use and fast acting, in just 24 hours EZ-Eco will:
- Remove all deposits and contamination
- Improve water quality
- Increase water flow
- Extend the life of pumps and equipment
Currently going through the UK Approval Process, EZ-Eco complies with DG legislation and is a unique blend of monohydrates and organic acids that are biodegradable and completely safe to use in your water supply.
Supplied as a liquid concentrate, EZ-Eco can be used undiluted or mixed with water depending on the dosage required. It can be added directly to the water supply without dismantling the pump and associated equipment
How to Recognise the Problem
Any of the following symptoms will indicate contamination problems:
- Slime inside pipes, which may be rusty
- Cloudy water at pump start-up which may be rusty or brown
- Reduced water flow from the bore
- Slimy deposits blocking main lines and laterals
- Unpleasant odour in water pumped from the well
- Slimy, rusty deposits in drippers and sprinklers
- Severe staining on pavements, walls foliage.
- Blackish-brown deposits indicates the presence of manganese oxide
- Distinctive white powder or stone layered deposits indicates the presence of calcium carbonate